Pinning a metric to the top of your Grasp Metrics data feed is an important part of configuring your streamlined marketing analytics. In case you connected any of the available integrations for the first time, your brand’s KPIs changed, or you just want to see a certain metric every time you visit your feed, don’t worry – we got you covered with this short how-to pin a metric tutorial! Just follow these simple steps to pin a metric and you’ll have it on top of your Grasp Metrics feed in no time.
To pin a metric to the top of your Grasp Metrics feed:
- Navigate to the Customize page.
- Locate the metric you need in the “Active metrics” section.
- Click on the greyed-out pin icon next to the metric’s name.
- Click on the “Apply changes” button at the bottom of the screen.
- That’s it! Your metric will now always be visible on the top of your feed!
- Select Home.
- Enjoy your insights!
Log into your account and pin your favorite metrics!
Need help? Contact us.