Changing the relative importance of a metric is an important step in configuring what you want to see, and how often you want to see it, in your Grasp Metrics data feed. In case you connected any of the available integrations for the first time, your brand’s KPIs changed, or you just want to see a certain metric less often in your feed, don’t worry – we got you covered! Just follow these simple steps to update metric importance and adjust your KPIs in no time.
To change metric importance:
- Navigate to the Customize page.
- Locate the metric you need in the “Active metrics” section.
- Drag and drop that metric to the high, medium, or low importance group.
- Click on the “Apply changes” button at the bottom of the screen.
- That’s it! Your metric now has different importance in your feed!
- Select Home.
- Enjoy your insights!
Log into your account and start adjusting your KPIs!
Need help? Contact us.